OPPORTUNITIES IN THE BEHAVIORAL ECOLOGY LAB AT MILLS COLLEGE
- Interested in doing research? Hard-working students should contact me to pursue directed research projects. Course credit for this educational opportunity is available. Current and past students are show below.
JILL BARRETT RESEARCH PROGRAM
- Each summer, a subset of my research students receive prestigious fellowships and housing stipends from the Jill Barrett Research Program in Biology to participate in summer research at Briones Regional Park.
- The Barrett Program provides research experiences to Mills undergraduates to increase the representation, participation and leadership of women in science by facilitating professional development and discoveries.
- The capstone of the summer is our Annual Barrett Research Symposium.
- Information sessions are held annually the first week of October and applications are due in late October. For additional information, please contact email me (jesmith-at-mills.edu)!